Saturday 7 September 2013

Hi my name is Freetimeroo and I'm addicted to buying fabric....

I went out with a clear plan, buy 2 meters of plain green corduroy for cushion covers and I succeeded.  That's one Christmas present in the works :-)





but...

While I was there 4 other pieces of fabric called to me and begging to come home, I was weak and gave in after much angst.  I have plans for most of it well sort of...

This Chambray is destined to be cushion covers with appliqued initials and flowers for each my nieces for Christmas.  






The printed cord and cotton lawn are destined to be dresses.  I'm thinking simplicity 2444, my go to pattern, for the corduroy.  








Which leaves the other piece of corduroy a remnant bought because I loved it but now I've got it home I've no idea what to make with it.  





More pictures to come of last weeks makes to come

Happy crafting Roo xo

 


No comments:

Post a Comment